Makes 6 servings.
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinned, and boned
- 1¾ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 ribs celery, sliced into ½-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 x 1½-ounce package hollandaise sauce mix
- Place chicken in 2-quart saucepan; add chicken broth and wine. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet. Add carrots, onion, celery, garlic, salt, nutmeg and pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir in rice.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce as directed on package.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.