- 24 small wooden skewers
- 2 containers 6 oz each plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- Soak skewers in water.
- In bowl, whisk first 11 ingredients .
- Remove 1 1/3 cups, refrigerate.
- Add chicken to remaining yogurt mixture. Refrigerate, covered 1 hour.
- Heat broiler.
- Thread chicken strips onto skewers.
- Coat broiler pan rack with cooking spray.
- Place skewers on rack.
- Broil skewers 3 min. Turn over and broil until cooked through.
- Remove to serving platter.
- Serve with yogurt mixture as dipping sauce.
Makes 24 chicken kabobs
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.