- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 zucchinis
- 200 g haloumi (a soft-semi hard cheese)
- 250 g fresh peas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- Cut chicken, zucchinis and haloumi cheese in even pieces; dab all pieces in olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and finally grill.
- Boil the fresh peas for about 10 minutes.
- When tender, remove from pot, strain, and blend them adding ½ cup olive oil, garlic, cumin, lemon juice, salt, pepper and plenty of spearmint.
- Serve the kebabs with a spoonful of the pea purée.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.