- 1 kg. (2 lb. and 3 oz.) chicken livers
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground hot pepper
- barbecue sticks
- Cut the livers into large slices a little more than one inch thick.
- Insert the livers into a barbecue stick. Grill these slices over hot coals for about seven or eight minutes on each side, or until the liver is pre-cooked to medium-rare.
- When the liver is cool enough to handle, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Place the cubed liver in a bowl, and mix well with the spices add back onto heat until cooked.