Makes 8 servings
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked Chicken
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/3 cup chopped pimentos
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can condensed cream of Mushroom soup
- pimento strips (optional)
- Combine Chicken, rice, bread crumbs, Onion, pimentos, parsley, salt, pepper, 2 cups broth and eggs in large bowl; mix well.
- Arrange pimento strips in bottom of greased loaf pan. Add Chicken mixture and pack firmly into pan. Bake at 350 degrees 40 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Serve with sauce made by heating soup with remaining 1/2 cup broth.