- 1 T. butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup Marsala cooking wine (Holland House Brand)
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; simmer 15 to 20 minutes until juices run clear. Serve over cooked fettuccine, if desired. Serves 4.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.