It serves 4-6 persons.
- 1 Chicken
- 12 cups (2,400cc) water
- 1 1/2 cups rice (do not use Uncle Ben's)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 big Onion
- Dash of pepper to your desire
- Dash of cinnamon to your desire
- Wash and clean Chicken. Put the Chicken and the Onion in pot. Cover with water and bring to boil. Reduce heat.
- Simmer for 2–3 hours until tender. Reserve soup. Remove bones from Chicken. Cut into pieces and sprinkle with salt.
- Wash rice. Add 10 cups of soup from above. Cook over low heat for 1 hour, or until tender.
- Add Chicken meat to pot. Then add salt, pepper and cinnamon as desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.