A delectable treat
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Crème of the Crop
- Makes 8 servings
- Bone and skin and split the chicken breasts; flatten each half to ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut cheese in 8 sticks.
- Roll chicken breasts around cheese and secure with toothpicks.
- Dip chicken rolls in egg and then bread crumbs.
- Heat butte to 325°F and brown chicken on all sides.
- Remove toothpicks and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.