From Menu and Recipes Week 8/5/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup Bisquick
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 large chicken breast halves
- ⅔ cup chili sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- Brush bottom of 9x13 baking dish with oil.
- Mix Bisquick, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika and pepper; coat chicken.
- Arrange skin sides down in pan.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Turn chicken; divide chili sauce among breast halves.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until melted, about 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.