Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes (Cold 1 hour)
This recipe is a crowdpleaser!
- 6 cooked chicken breasts
- 6 cups of cooked or steamed broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cans of Campbell's Mushroom Soup
- 2 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix ingredients 3 - 6 together.
- Place the first two ingredients in a large rectangular baking dish. Spray with Pam Non-Stick Spray.
- Pour soup mixture on top of chicken and broccoli.
- Bake in preheated of on 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes.
- During the last five minutes of baking, add the cheese and bake until melted.
- Serve over white rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.