- 2 pounds boneless, skinless Chicken breasts or thighs (cut into coarse chunks)
- 1 Tablespoon oil, for frying
- salt to taste
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced 1/4" x 1" long
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, sliced 1/4" x 1" long
- 2 Tablespoons Onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon bottled fresh minced garlic, or equivalent fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Add onions and peppers to skillet and stir fry until tender-crisp. Return Chicken to pan and add garlic. Reduce heat to very low, cover and cook 5–10 minutes or until Chicken juices run clear. Watch closely so it doesn't burn.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.