Recipe was developed from a conversation overheard between two old ladies on a bus. Can be made ahead, can freeze.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Becky Schwender Capito
- Serves 4 to 6
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- ⅓ cup hot barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 pounds chicken pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine marmalade, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, mixing well.
- Place chicken skin side up in a nine by thirteen pan lined with foil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake one hour, basting occasionally.
- Increase heat to 400°F and bake 15 minutes more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.