This is a recipe which was obtained from an estate sale. It was obtained with the purchase of the family collection from the Marcello Estate in Denton, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium potatoes washed but unpeeled
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts
- 1 cup small cubes of chicken
- 1 can sliced olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Wash potatoes then cut in half and leave skin on.
- Cook covered in microwave oven for 6 minutes on high. Potatoes should be only partially cooked and still be hard and crunchy when stuck with a fork.
- Grate potatoes.
- Preheat olive oil in large non stick frying pan on medium high heat.
- Place potatoes in an even flat layer in the pan to form the pizza crust.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to slide the crust onto a plate.
- Place another plate onto and flip over then cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Place cheese, artichokes, chicken and olives on top of pizza.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook covered until cheese melts and bottom of potatoes are brown.
- Season with salt and pepper then place on pizza pan and slice into wedges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.