- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup seasoned dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix ground chicken or turkey, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and minced garlic
- Shape into 4 pattties.
- Cook in a little oil in a skillet, turning until cooked through.
- Top with pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover, cook 1 min. to melt cheese.
- Serve on toasted buns or English muffins.
Makes 4 servings
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.