Better Homes and Gardens menu: Chicken Parmesan 202 calories
- chicken breast, (about 2 ¼ pounds total), skinned, boned, and halved
- ½ of a 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning, crushed
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 tbsp flour, all-purpose
- ½ cup milk, skim
- 1 tbsp pimento, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl combine cheese and Italain seasoning.
- Roll chicken pieces in cheese mixture to coat lightly; set remaining cheese mixture aside.
- Arrange pieces in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan cook onion in hot margarine till tender.
- Stir in flour; add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir till bubbly; stir in drained spinach and pimento.
- Spoon spinach mixture over chicken; sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 °F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- 202 calories.
- 30g pro.
- 4g carbo.
- 7g fat
- 77 mg chol.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.