Chicken, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1½ cups uncooked bowtie pasta (or any other type of pasta)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 carrots, sliced thinly
- ⅓ can (about 10 ounces) chicken
- Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, In a medium saucepan, stir together soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, broccoli, garlic powder, and carrots.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir pasta and chicken into cream sauce and heat thoroughly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.