- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, sliced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- Coat four pieces of heavy duty (12" square) aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place a quarter of chicken mixture in center of each piece.
- Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered over medium high heat for 15-18 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Carefully open each packet.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheeses.
- Seal loosely; grill 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.