Pickled vegetables Edit
- 1 red sweet pepper cut in strips
- 4 tablespoons of parsley diced finely
- 4 cloves of garlic cut in halves
- 4 tablespoons of diced leeks
- 1 cup of vinegar of fruits
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ cup of salt
Chicken roll Edit
- 4 large chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 2 cups of ground pork
- aluminum foil
- 8 leaves of fresh, rinsed spinach
- 2 teaspoons of all-purpose wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of powdered black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Wrap the chicken breasts in plastic film and pound to extend them to twice their size.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix in pork, flour, black pepper, oregano and salt.
- Drain the liquid off the pickled vegetables (you may use it in other recipes or for a vinaigrette).
- Mash the garlic and incorporate it to the other vegetables.
- Put the chicken breasts on top of a piece of aluminum foil.
- Extend it making sure not to leave blank spaces.
- Extend the pickled vegetables mixture, making sure to cover all the chicken.
- Extend the spinach on top of the vegetables.
- Put the pork in the center and roll the chicken around it forming a roll.
- Wrap in the aluminum and seal very well.
- Bake at medium heat for about 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and unwrap (be careful not to burn yourself).
- Brush some oil and put in the oven at high heat until it is golden brown in the outside.
- Let cool down for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.