- 1 large chicken
- ¼ cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon CSR white sugar
- half an English cucumber
- ½ green green capsicum, seeds removed
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 2 stalks celery, sliced across
- 4 spring onions (or shallots) sliced finely
- 2 teaspoons curry paste
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- Steam chicken and when cooked remove flesh from carcass, discarding skin.
- While still warm toss chicken meat in bowl with vinaigrette mixed with csr white sugar.
- Wash cucumber and score skin with prongs of fork; slice across into rounds.
- Slice capsicum into thin strips.
- Cut apple into quarters, remove core and slice quarters across into pieces
- Add cucumber, capsicum, apple, celery and spring onion to chicken in bowl.
- Beat curry paste into mayonnaise and pour over chicken salad.
- Mix carefully, coating all surfaces.
- Cover and chill overnight.
Chicken Salad Videos Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.