- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups diced boned Chicken meat
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups clear chicken stock
- 3 quarts water
- 1 cup spring Onion, thinly sliced
Except for the spring onions, put all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 90 minutes over medium low heat. Stir occasionally. Garnish with spring onions when serving.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.