- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 – 25 minutes
- Serves: Serves 4
- 4 chicken fillets
- 14 g dillisk
- 5 g chopped ginger
- 100 g pieces salmon fillet
- 14 g coriander
- black pepper
- 1 egg white
- juice of 1 lime
- Butterfly and bat chicken fillets (or ask butcher to)
- Combine ingredients and blitz in food processor
- Place some of the stuffing mix in centre of fillets and seal edges
- Season and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven to 200°C, gas mark 6, for 20 – 25 minutes or until cooked
- Serve with a crisp salad and drizzle with a balsamic dressing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.