- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup diced Onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground Chicken or Turkey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 8 kaiser rolls
Heat water in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Cook Onion and bell pepper in water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Stir in Chicken.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rolls; reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fill rolls with Chicken mixture.
- Makes 8 servings