A quick and easy dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 oz each)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 bottle (8 oz) creamy Italian dressing
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Pour dressing on chicken; turn to coat.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables, cover and cook 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.