- 4 Chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 oz brandy
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- have Chicken breasts boned and skinned, then pound to flatten.
- Dredge Chicken in the seasoned flour, and saute in the butter until golden brown.
- Remove chicken and set aside
- Add brandy to skillet and flame.
- When flame dies, add heavy cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- Serve this over the Chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.