- Butter Busters
- 1 lbs ground white chicken meat without skin
- ½ head lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 15 oz kidney beans, drained
- 1 pack taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup grated non-fat cheddar cheese or 4 oz chopped Kraft fat-free cheese slice
- hot sauce to taste
- ½ bag guilt free tostado chips, baked not fried
- 1 bottle Kraft fat-free Catalina salad dressing
- Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
- Cook in microwave about 5 minutes.
- Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
- Prepare taco mix as directed substituting chicken for beef.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl.
- Add drained beans, grated cheese, and salad dressing.
- Mix well.
- Serve immediately.
- Add hot sauce to suit your taste.
Nutritional information Edit
- fat 5.6 g; calories 316; protein 33.5 g, cholesterol 91 mg; carbohydrate 20 g; sodium 1150 mg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.