Originated in the Indian subcontinent, Chicken tikka is a mouthwateringly delicious dish featuring succulent chunks of chicken grilled to perfection in the famous tandoor oven. You can also prepare this decadent dish from the comfort of your home; read the below recipe to know how
· Boneless Chicken Breast (cut into cubes) 180gm
· Yogurt 80gm
· Ginger 20gm
· Garlic 20gm
· Chili powder 20gm
· Cumin powder 20gm
· Garam Masala 10gm
· Fenugreek leaf 10gm
· Mint Leaf 5gm
· Fresh Coriander Leaf 5gm
· Mustard oil 10ml
· Lemon 1 Nos.
2. Add the chicken cubes to the marinade, mix well and refrigerate for two hours
3. Thread the chicken into skewers and discard the marinate
4. preheat a grill to medium-high or prepare a barbecue.
5. grill the chicken skewers for 5 minutes on each side till the meats thoroughly cooked. If you don’t have a grill or barbecue, you can also use the oven and cook the meat at the highest heat.