- 1 kilo Chicken
- 1tsp ginger paste
- 1tsp garlic paste
- fresh dhuniya leaves (1 bunch) (cilantro / coriander leaves)
- 3-4 green chilies
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 4-5 whole dried red chilies
- salt according to taste
- 6 tbs yogurt
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- Mix all the spices together.
- Put in a blender and make a paste.
- Make 4-5 deep cuts on each side of the Chicken pieces.
- This will help it cook better on the inside as well as giving it a better flavor.
- Coat the pieces with the paste and leave to marinate for a few hours preferably overnight in fridge.
- Then BBQ or bake in oven.
- If you're going to bake it in the oven:
- Bake it in an aluminum tray covered with foil for the first 20 minutes at 375 F. Then uncover, turn the Chicken over, and cover it up again. Bake for an additional 10–15 minutes. By this time the Chicken should be cooked. Now increase the temp to 450 F and uncover and bake until the top is dry and the cuts that you made have 'opened up'. Turn over and when it looks done - its done!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.