- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, cooked and cubed
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 1 medium green apple, cubed
- ¼ cup thinly sliced celery
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- 2 California avocados, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 4 pita breads, halved
- 8 pieces curly green-leaf lettuce
- cherry tomatoes, optional
Curried yogurt sauce Edit
- Prepare curried yogurt sauce.
- Marinate chicken in Italian dressing 4 to 8 hours.
- Stir in apple, celery, almonds and raisins.
- Add curried yogurt sauce.
- Gently fold in avocados.
- Place lettuce in pita halves and fill with chicken mixture.
- Garnish with tomatoes sauce preparation stir ingredients together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.