- 2 chickens, about 21/2 lb. each, split into halves.
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- salt, pepper, flour, oil
- 1/3 c. grated coconut
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 3 c. Chicken bouillon
- 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1 sliced pepper
- pinch saffron
- paprika to taste
- Put salt, pepper and flour into a large paper bag. Put Chicken in bag and shake until well coated.
- Brown in oil in thick skillet. Remove from pan and gently cook onions, sliced pepper, tomatoes, curry, saffron and paprika. Return Chicken to pan and cook over low heat until tender.
- While Chicken is cooking, simmer coconut in bouillon 10 minutes. Strain and pour over Chicken. Stir well, allow to blend. Serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.