Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 slice ginger, grated
- 250 grams (8 ounces) chicken meat, minced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 30 wonton wrappers
- oil for stir-frying
- oil for deep-frying
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- Heat wok and add oil, drizzling the oil down the sides of the wok.
- Stir-fry the crushed garlic, ginger and Onion.
- Add the Chicken meat and stir-fry on high heat until the Chicken browns. Add the seasonings, stirring.
- Remove the wok from the burner and allow the mixture to cool.
- Set out the wonton wrappers with a small bowl filled with water.
- Lay out 1 wonton wrapper, and place approximately 1 tablespoon of the Chicken mixture in the middle.
- Dip your finger in the water and run it along the edges of the wonton wrapper to wet.
- Take another wonton wrapper and place it on top in a way that forms a star shape (the top wrapper looks like a diamond instead of a square).
- Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Deep-fry the wontons a few at a time, sliding them carefully into the wok so that the oil doesn't splatter.
- Deep-fry until they turn golden and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce or the dipping sauce of your choice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.