- 2 lb dried shrimps, soaked overnight, ground (you can replace by cooked shrimps)
- 1 lb roasted peanuts (chopped in a food processor)
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 4 diced ripe tomatoes
- ½ cup palm oil
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 cups of water
- 3 pounds of cubed Chicken meat
- Heat the palm oil in a large skillet.
- Add chopped Onion, parsley, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes, salt and Chicken cubes.
- Stir-fry for about 15 minutes in high-medium heat or until Chicken cubes are cooked.
- Add water, shrimps, peanuts, and coconut milk.
- Simmer the stew for additional 15 minutes or until you get a creamy sauce.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.