Prep Time: 1 hour and a half
Cook time: 75 minutes
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 chicken (1½ kgs) in pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ bell pepper, cored and seeded, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cups of chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1¼ cups of unsweetened plain yogurt
- Garnish: minced parsley
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the chicken pieces, the onion, the bell pepper and the garlic.
- Cook until chicken is lightly browned on all sides.
- Sprinkle with the flour and cook, stirring for one minute.
- Add the broth with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for half an hour.
- Add the yogurt, cover and continue cooking over at very low heat for half an hour.
- Season to taste and serve garnished with parsley.
- You can pair it with white rice and mashed potatoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.