Makes 6 servings.
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1½ cups diced cooked chicken
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 x 10½-ounce can green asparagus, drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 6 whole large tomatoes
- Measure rice, chicken, celery and asparagus into bowl. Season with pepper and salt.
- Stir in mayonnaise mixed with curry. Chill.
- Turn tomatoes, stem end down. Cut each one, not quite through to the stem end, into 6 equal sections. Spread sections apart.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and fill with rice mixture.
- Serve on crisp greens, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.