- Microwave butter, green onions and bell peppers, uncovered on high (full power) for 2 minutes.
- Stir in water and packaged rice; continue to microwave for 10 more minutes
- Stir in beans, 1 cup of Cheese, tomatoes and Chicken. Spread approximately 3/4 cup of filling on each tortilla and roll up.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch microwave-safe baking dish with cooking spray and arrange enchiladas seamside down.
- Top with salsa and remaining Cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 8 minutes, turning dish every 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing plastic wrap.
- Rolled enchiladas may be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 6 hours.
- Top with salsa and Cheese just before heating.