- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into thirds
- 1/2 pound whole wheat linguine pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 tbs capers and 1 tbs brine
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add broccoli, boil 3 min.
- Remove broccoli to a bowl.
- Add pasta to pot.
- Cook following package directions.
- Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Coat chicken pieces with flour.
- Season with 1/4 tsp salt and the pepper.
- Heat 3 tbs oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until cooked through.
- Add garlic, capers, brine and pepper flakes. Cook 1 min.
- Add broccoli and pasta water.
- Bring to a simmer. Add pasta and remaining salt.
- Stir to coat pasta with liquid.
- Transfer to a platter and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.