- 1 frozen boneless Chicken breast
- 1 tbl. Chicken bouillon or 4 low sodium cubes
- pinch of garlic and Onion powder
- 1 cup science diet chow or dog's favorite cereal
- 4 or 5 baby carrots
- Simmer frozen Chicken breast in enough water to cover it until tender along with all ingredients listed ( except the cereal and carrots).
- When Chicken breast is tender dice it into bite sized chunks on a platter and drain broth into a separate container. Leave just enough broth to keep bites moist. Add cereal to broth just enough to flavor it but not soften too much, then drain. Center of cereal should remain crunchy.
- Serve dog the diced Chicken with broth flavored cereal and raw baby carrots on top for a garnish.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!