Serves 4, three kebobs per serving.
- 12 wood or metal skewers, 6 to 8 inches long
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (1 lb. total)
- 36 small cherry tomatoes (about 12 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for basting
- ⅔ cup Nakano Seasoned rice vinegar Basil and Oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- Soak wooden skewers in water until ready to use.
- Combine marinade ingredients; let stand 10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken breasts lengthwise into thin strips. Place strips in a sealable plastic bag or non-metallic container; add marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- If kebobs will be broiled, preheat broiler and line a rimmed sheet tray with foil.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade.
- Thread one end of a chicken strip on a skewer followed by a cherry tomato and the other end of chicken.
- Repeat so there are 3 tomatoes on each skewer and all chicken is used.
- Double up on the chicken as needed.
- Place kebobs on sheet tray (or dish if kebobs will be grilled) and brush with olive oil.
- Broil about 10 minutes, turning kebobs over halfway through.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.