- 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 cucumbers
- 6 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- Cook Chicken in boiling water, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Take out, let cool, and shred (or tear by hand).
- Peel cucumbers into strips, skin and all, and put the strips in a large bowl.
- Put Chicken shreds on cucumber, mix the sauce and pour on top.
- Sprinkle scallions on top of salad.
- Serves four as an appetizer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.