- 2 1/2 lbs Chicken cut into serving pieces
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
- 1 1/2 lbs greens (spinach, bok choy, watercress, etc.)
- 1 meduim sized Squash
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small piece ginger, finely chopped
- Remove the skin from the Chicken and lightly brown in the oil with 1 clove of the garlic.
- Add 1/2 cup or so of the coconut cream and the remaining garlic. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Skin and cut the Squash into cubes. Add to Chicken. Simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Add the greens and let simmer for about 15 more minutes.
- Serve over rice
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.