This is a custom recipe by Chef Jim!
External Links www.travelingculinaryartist.com
- 2 tblspn olive oil
- 2 whole boneless/skinless chicken breasts cut into 1½ in squares
- 1 x 10oz pkg white mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup white wine
- ⅓ cup country style Dijon mustard
- ½ tspn dried thyme
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat pan add oil.
- Sprinkle chicken cubes with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Sauté chicken cubes to lightly brown on all sides, remove to bowl to hold.
- Sauté mushrooms until liquids starts to evaporate add garlic.
- When mushrooms are done add chicken and accumulated liquid.
- Add white wine bring to a boil, lower heat simmer for 5–10 minutes until chicken is done.
- Stir in mustard and make sure it blends completely.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.