- 4 C. frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1 C. chopped onion
- 3/4 C. chopped green pepper
- 3 T. oil
- 2 C. cubed cooked chicken
- 1 C. half & half
- 2 t. instant chicken bouillon or 2 bouillon cubes
- 2 t. flour
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes, onion and green pepper in oil 12-14 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Sprinkle chicken over potatoes.
- In small saucepan, combine half & half, bouillon, flour,and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly 3-5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Pour sauce over chicken. Top with cheese.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.