Contributed by Dorie Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ soup can water
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- ½ chicken cut up or 4 chicken breast halves
- Grease baking dish.
- Place rice in dish.
- Combine soup, water and soup mix and pour over rice.
- Place chicken on top and gently press down into liquid (does not have to be totally covered).
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.