Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Combine rice, orange juice, water and salt in a 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling; stir once or twice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add almonds and cook and stir until golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove almonds and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet.
- Add chicken; cook until brown on both sides.
- Add orange marmalade to skillet and stir to coat chicken.
- To serve, spoon rice onto plate, top with chicken.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and green onions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.