This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Boyd Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package instant chicken stuffing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup undiluted
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions then spoon down the center of a greased rectangular baking dish.
- Place chicken around stuffing.
- Combine soup, milk and parsley then pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.