Calories: 308; fat: 6g
- 2 cups mashed, cooked sweet potatoes
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup skimmed evaporated milk
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 x 10 oz cream of chicken soup or white sauce (chicken flavored)
- 3 cup cubed chicken
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 x 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained, sliced.
- 3 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl, combine sweet potatoes, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk.
- Spread around the inside edge of a round 10 in. casserole, forming a ring.
- In a medium size non stick skillet, heat broth over low heat.
- Add onion and water chestnuts; cook until tender.
- Add soup or sauce, chicken and 3 tablespoons water; cook over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon chicken mixture into center of sweet potato ring in casserole.
- Bake uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.