- 2 each chicken breasts, halved
- 4 each carrots, quartered
- 1 cup pearl onions
- 2 each celery stalks, large pieces
- 2 each potatoes, peeled, quartered
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 each 10oz can cream of mushroom
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ tsp dried leaf thyme
- ⅛ tsp ground sage
- 1 each bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Heat a medium size non stick skillet over low heat; spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- Add chicken and cook quickly until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken to a medium size shallow casserole.
- Add vegetables to casserole.
- In a small bowl combine broth, soup milk, thyme, sage and bay leaf; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake, covered 1 hour or until vegetables and chicken are tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 343 | fat: 9g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.