- peanut oil
- 1 chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 onions, cut up
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- red pepper, black pepper, salt
- Heat a couple spoonfuls of oil in a deep pot.
- Add the chicken and fry it on both sides until it is browned.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Fry the onions and garlic in the same pot.
- Stir in tomato paste.
- Reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Return chicken to pot.
- Stir in peanut butter and add enough water to make the mixture of tomato paste and peanut butter into a smooth sauce.
- Add red pepper, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve with fufu or Baton de Manioc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.