- 1 Chicken, cut up for frying
- ½ tsp. of ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp. dried orange peel
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- ¼ cup Red palm oil
- In a large cast iron or frying skillet, melt the red palm oil. Heat the red palm oil over high heat until you notice the traditional "burn off" that is a result of not filtering the oil. You will notice a small amount of smoke followed by the oil darkening several shades. Turn the heat to medium.
- In a small bowl, mix the salt and spices. Dust the Chicken with the spice mixture. Place the Chicken in the skillet and cover with a lid. Cook each side of the Chicken until well browned and thoroughly cooked. Drain and serve with coconut jasmine rice and Red palm oil veggies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.