Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (I'd say it's more like 15) | Pressure Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Other Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 large shallots
- 4 medium tomatoes, about 1 lb
- 1 fryer, cut up and skinned
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- ¼ tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 – 2 tbsp butter
- Mince the shallots.
- Seed the tomatoes and dice.
- Heat canola oil in pressure cooker.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Remove from cooker and set aside.
- Add vinegar to pan and scrape up any browned bits.
- Add the shallots and cook until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes,wine, stock, tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the chicken on top.
- Cover pressure cooker and bring to high pressure.
- Reduce heat to maintain pressure and cook for 10minutes.
- Release pressure and remove the chicken.
- Increase the heat to high and boil the sauce until it thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining butter and adjust the seasonings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.