- 6 chicken filets
- pinch of thyme
- 1 small onion, cut in rings
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 4 ripe tomatoes, skin removed and cut small
- 2 tbsp of tomato purée
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- 500 g rice
- 100 g peeled shrimp
- Skin the chicken and add salt, thyme, onion rings and sufficient water to cover everything.
- The chicken should cook gently for approximately 30 minutes in a covered pan.
- Remove the chicken from soup and sauté until golden in hot oil.
- Keep them warm in the oven.
- Add the coconut milk to the chicken bouillon and the rest of the ingredients except the rice and the shrimps.
- Bring whole to cook, add the rice and let these simmer approximately 20 minutes until done.
- Scoop and garnish the mixture on a platter with the fried chicken and the shrimp.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.